With college costs rising, many students need financial aid to pay for college. These valuable resources will guide you throughout the search for financing.
- FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Financial Aid Links are websites that help you find money for college.
- FAFSA Tutorials provide assistance in completing the FAFSA.
- Financial Aid Departments of Alabama Colleges and Universities are linked.
- Alabama Financial Aid Programs are listed with information on who is eligible and how to apply.
- Types of College Loans available to students and their parents are listed.
- Scholarships available to students are listed.
Lights, Camera, FAFSA!
"Reel Guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid" Provides Timely Advice for Filling Out the All-Important FAFSA, and Information on What's New This Year.
Funding Your Future: FAFSA Night
Click for Details Here Bring your families completed 2015 IRS Income Tax Return & a FSA I.D. Held at Carroll High School Career Center in Ozark, AL
Financial Aid Toolkit
Financial Aid Toolkit: This toolkit consolidates Federal Student Aid resources into one easily accessible website.
Student Aid on the Web
This portal is your source for free information from the US Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
Learn Practical Financial Skills with Football
Financial Football helps teach financial concepts with a fast-paced, interactive game that engages students while teaching them money management skills.
7 Easy Steps to the FAFSA
A student's guide to the free application for federal student aid. This site includes a great video tutorial.
Mapping Your Future.org
MappingYourFuture.org is a free resource for career, college, financial aid, and money information.
Federal Government Student Aid
StudentAid.ed.gov is a Student Aid website sponsored by the Federal Government. It contains information about paying for college, college admission, selecting the right school for you and much more.
Scholarship.com's Cost Calculator helps you figure out the cost of college.
National Application Center
National Application Center - Plan, explore, and apply to college using these great tools.